Digital Accessibility Landscape 2021
May 20, 2021
Kris Rivenburgh: Chief Accessibility & Legal Officer
For this year's Global Accessibility Awareness Day, we are hosting an information session to help organizations understand the state of digital accessibility in 2021. Join Kris Rivenburgh, the author of the book on ADA digital accessibility, and our Chief Accessibility and Legal Officer, as he explores key topics and hosts a Q&A session.
Topics Covered in this Webinar:
- Why digital accessibility matters to every organization
- How to get your organization onboard with a fully inclusive user experience
- Why digital accessibility litigation is on the rise
- What organizations are doing to protect themselves
- Upcoming changes to regulations and WCAG standards
This webinar includes a live Q&A and will be recorded for repeat viewing. Closed captions will be provided during the event.
Fill out the form to register and login information will be sent to your email.